Friday, October 22, 2010

Couldn't be happier

I couldn't be happier to wake up today to the news that Wayne Rooney was staying at Manchester United until 2015. He'd been making noise about leaving the club where he's played since he was 18. For me, it's just so much easier to have all the despicable things in one place. Someone mentioned yesterday that City might have been looking to pick him up and I threw up a little in my mouth.

I don't know what it is about this guy, but Rooney is also one of the reasons that I don't want the English national team to do well. He's like the A-Rod of football and he plays for the equivalent of the Yankees. What's to like?

Plus after a brief glance at his Wikipedia page, I found this to confirm my conviction: "Rooney owns a French mastiff dog, which was reportedly bought for £1,250."  Really?

When dogs resemble their owners...

No comments:

Post a Comment